Innovative Automotive PoE Powered Solutions Custom Tailored To Your Needs
In-vehicle secure PoE technology has enabled tens of thousands of Police License Plate Readers (LPR), crash test dummies and other communication devices globally in the last few years. License Plate Recognition is becoming a mainstream technology for combating auto theft, identity theft, violent crime, narcotics trafficking and so much more. Rather than having officers manually enter license plate information into an on-board computer, Police License Plate Reader technology can potentially read up to 3,000 plates per hour! And not only are the license plates read faster, they are also matched to the desired criteria in the database. Thus, allowing more arrests in an extremely efficient manner without even having to confront a driver first which make matters much more dangerous.
General Motors was able to utilize Ethernet & Automotive PoE Extenders to efficiently retrieve the most accurate automobile crash test results by placing these PoE extenders in their crash test dummies. By installing our technology and running CAT5e cabling in their already existing car tethers, GM engineers were able to use network smart sensors and more sophisticated equipment inside the test crash cars to capture real-time data and not static as done in the past. Collecting live data from crash tests significantly benefited engineers in developing critical adjustments to car designs and crash performance which increased car safety.
- Improved Performance and Efficiency in automobile operations and communications devices globally.
- Increased Safety & Security in Automobiles and Law Enforcement Day-to-Day Traffic Stops.
- Plug and play installation, no configuration whatsoever.
- High-Speed, Real-time data capture replacing bulky, expendable mechanical sensors.
- Extremely cost-effective solutions in lieu of fiber products and expensive mechanical sensors.
- Drives transparent Gigabit Ethernet data & PoE up to 2,500 feet or 762 meters powering on any Automobile PoE LAN devices.
- Small form factor tailoring to any industry applications.
- Utilizes existing 2 pair copper wiring or Category Rated cabling (CAT3 to CAT6 or better).
- Certified, secure encryption Ethernet extension technology.
Enable-IT Key Business Policies
- Professional, commercial grade products wholly designed and made in the USA.
- Same day, insured, flat rate shipping to anywhere in the USA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee for Single Kit Purchases.
- 24/7 English-Speaking, In-house, Technical Support & Sales Staff.
- Advanced Replacement Program – guarantees an overnight replacement of any insured equipment with minimal network downtime.
- OEM Customization of any off-the-shelf products or new products with a minimum order quantity of just 5 kits.