Enable-IT Yet Again Leapfrogs the Industry Offering Powerline Instant On G.Hn Extender Products!
The Enable-IT G.Hn breed of Ethernet LAN Extender (Enable-IT 821, Enable-IT 824) & PoE Extender (Enable-IT 821P, Enable-IT 824WP) Products leverage INSTANT ON communication technology with mission critical reliability and high-speed performance. Utilizing just a single pair of telephone wiring for data communications, or 2 pair minimum for PoE applications, the Ethernet & PoE Extension is instantly on and transmitting data – no handshaking period, whatsoever. This is the world’s FIRST & ONLY Ethernet Extender & PoE Extender Product line manufactured with this technology.
Key G.Hn Extender Features
- Drive transparent Ethernet data over 2,500 feet or 762 meters connecting any type of LAN devices.
- 100MBPS Full-Duplex High-Speed Data
- Utilizes existing 1 pair wiring minimum for data communications.
- A single CO can support up to 9 CPE units on the same pair of wiring.
- Drives PoE over 2-4 pair wiring using any Category Rated cabling (CAT3 to CAT6 or better) up to 2,000 feet or 609 meters.
- INSTANT ON, plug-and-play installation, no configuration required.
- Small form factor, versatile functionality allowing for deployment in the most demanding industries.
- Waterproof, Submersible IP68 Rated option available for extreme outdoor applications.
- Professional, business grade products wholly designed and made in the USA.
- Same day, insured, flat rate shipping in the USA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Check out the professional grade G.Hn Extender secured in a IP68 Waterproof enclosure for those seeking outdoor installations in extreme environments.
Built on our trademarked design and globally recognized ruggedized styling. The WORLDS’s most trusted and deployed brand, Enable-IT™, designs and manufactures the G.Hn Extender & PoE Extender Products in the USA.
American-made quality, craftsmanship and reliability is the basis of our company.
These units have built in encryption to protect the link between the units and most importantly your digital contents from foreign competitive interests that have shown up in our copycat clone competitors equipment – some of which have been banned in the USA.