Smallest Form Factor Micro PoE Extender Products Allowing For Remote PoE Deployment At Great Distances
- Drives transparent Gigabit Ethernet data & PoE up to 2,500 feet or 762 meters powering on any PoE LAN devices.
- Plug and play installation, no configuration whatsoever.
- Small form factor tailoring to any industry applications.
- Utilizes existing 2 pair copper wiring or Category Rated cabling (CAT3 to CAT6 or better).
- Extremely cost-effective solutions in lieu of fiber products.
- Professional, commercial grade products wholly designed and made in the USA.
- Certified, secure encrypted Ethernet extension technology.
- Same day, flat rate shipping with insurance to anywhere in the USA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The video surveillance and security industry is among one of largest commercial outfits that finds itself requiring PoE Extender products. Oftentimes, industry professionals and integrators have networking projects which discover the issue of IEEE 802.3 Ethernet’s distance limitation of just 328 feet or 100 meters. Several instances where this issue arises would be in installations where PoE IP Cameras need to be installed throughout office buildings or parking lots / garages, PoE Access Points need to be placed in nearby businesses where hard wired Ethernet communications is desired, or even with Card Reader and Door Entry Access Systems outfitted throughout large buildings where specific rooms entering and exiting needs to be monitored and secured.
Researching and selecting the best possible solution for your networking needs can be a real headache. There are several different options to choose from and it can be difficult narrowing down the selection. This list states a few policies and specifications that you should always look for when settling on the right manufacturer and products for your application needs.
- Where are the products manufactured? Are they cheaply made overseas in places like China? Or are they manufactured right here in the USA by a professional, commercial grade manufacturer?
- What warranty policy is offered? Is it a mere 90 day policy, 1 year? Or is it an industry-dominating Lifetime Warranty policy?
- Do they offer English speaking customer support and sales staff? Are they available to take your call during normal business hours or answer your emails promptly?
- What is their return policy like? Do they allow returns or exchanges or are all sales final?
- What is their global representation like and do they offer distribution channels or have overseas offices for even better support and sales inquiries?
- Do they offer customization of products or OEM opportunities? What is their minimum order quantity?
- Do they offer flat rate shipping or drop ship capabilities?
When answering these questions, the answer is simple. Enable-IT, Ethernet Extension Experts.
Discovering the Solution
Putting PoE LAN devices into distant locations with the tightest space requirements requires a degree of skill in electrical, networking and manufacturing expertise. Thanks to Enable-IT, the Ethernet Extension Experts, customers needs are met and exceeded from the innovative engineering and manufacturing expertise provided by the sole creators of PoE extension technology. We support a minimum order quantity of just 5 units and have hands-on engineering staff locally in Southern California whom are capable of developing any custom requirement needed for a variety of industries ranging from: US Government Agencies like the DoD and military, DeepSea Exploration with MiniRov applications, Cruise Vessels, and Video Surveillance systems globally. No matter what the industry or application may entail, reach out to the industry’s leading manufacturer of Micro PoE Extender Products and get the quality and support needed to secure your long distance networking requirements.