Ruggedized, Military-Grade Ethernet Extender Products Support the US Armed Forces, Keeping Them Safe & Secure in Times of War
- Made in the USA – Professional, Military Grade Ethernet Extender and Power over Ethernet (PoE) Extender products.
- Ease of Deployment – Instant, plug-and-go devices for quick military base organization.
- Maximum Security – Certified, secure-encrypted, hardwired Ethernet Extension solutions—wholly designed, manufactured, and serviced in America.
- High-Speed Performance – Guarantees the fastest transmissions of military base communications for vital operation mission data.
- Monetary Savings – Extremely cost-effective solutions in lieu of fiber products or unsecured wireless communications.
- Time Savings – Military-optimized options that empower base personnel with instant high-speed internet connection in minutes, providing real-time data and mission control.
The USA operates over 1,000 military bases worldwide, relying on 160,000+ US citizens and other personnel. These bases help combat global threats, fend against enemies, and protect the meek. Thousands of secret weapons, high-cost vehicles, and other assets critical to national defense and socioeconomic interests are stored at these locations—requiring the highest security imaginable.
Military bases require impenetrable security and high-speed data networking communications. Wireless technology is not a good infrastructure choice, since WiFi signals can be intercepted and hacked. Fiber communications are sub optimal, too. With extremely high installation and maintenance costs, fiber communications would divert billions or trillions of tax dollars from other essential uses. Copper wire networking is a great option, but only when it’s possible to overcome the distance challenges presented by IEEE 802.3 (which supports Ethernet functionality at 328 feet or 100 meters).
So how do military personnel overcome this distance limitation, achieve extreme security, and keep costs down? They rely on Enable-IT.
Discovering the Solution
Enable-IT’s extreme Military Grade Ethernet Extender products support network communications over 9,000 feet or 2,743 meters, using any twisted pair copper wiring or Category Rated (CAT3 to CAT6 or better) cabling! Enable-IT’s Power over Ethernet (PoE) Extenders support distances of 2,500 feet or 762 meters while powering on multiple PoE LAN devices. All communications sent using the extenders are certified and secure encrypted—and they are tremendously cheaper than any fiber solution available.
Enable-IT offers customized and off-the-shelf Military Grade Ethernet Extender and PoE Extender products. Our custom products can be custom tailored to any environment, e.g., from the extreme desert heat of the Middle East to the frigid temperatures of Antarctica. Our off-the-shelf solutions are Military-grade, too, with extra security and performance to support safe and reliable use for US Government or Military operations globally. Being an American-made manufacturer allows us to custom build any solution to fit stringent requirements of government agencies or military applications. Our products have been used in tethered military drones and bases, US NAVY vessels, International Space Station, traffic control systems, and hundreds of other applications. Waterproof, submersible versions of the Ethernet & PoE Extender product lines are also available.
- Professional, Military Grade Ethernet Extender products wholly designed and made in the USA.
- Transparent Ethernet communications over 9,000 feet or 2,743 meters.
- Plug and go installation, no configuration required.
- Utilizes existing 1 pair wiring minimum or 2-4 pair wiring using any Category Rated cabling (CAT3 to CAT6 or better).
- Versatile, small form factor for ease of deployment into any industry application.
- Same day, insured, flat rate shipping in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty