Ruggedized, Military Grade Ethernet Extender Products Drive The US Armed Forces Keeping Them Safe & Secure In Times Of War
- Made in the USA – Professional, military grade extender products wholly designed and manufactured in America.
- Ease of Deployment – Instant, plug-and-go devices for quick military base organization.
- Maximum Security – Certified, secure encrypted, hardwired Ethernet extension communications.
- High-Speed Performance – Guarantees the fastest transmissions of military base communications for vital operation mission data.
- Monetary Savings – Extremely cost-effective solutions in lieu of fiber products or unsecured wireless communications.
- Time Savings – Allows military base personnel an instant high-speed internet connection in minutes providing real-time data and mission control.
The USA have over 1,000 military bases worldwide which host about 160,000 US citizens and other personnel. These operations are used to combat strife and engaging enemies who present a threat to humanity and those unable to defend themselves. Thousands of weapons, bombs, vehicles, airplanes and other dangerous objects are stored at these locations required the highest security imaginable.
In lieu of this, these bases require the most secure and high-speed data networking communications. Wireless technology is out of the question as WiFi signals can be intercepted and are prone to hacking attempts from enemy countries. Fiber communications is extremely expensive and would cost tax payers billions or even trillions more dollars which is absolutely not in our best interests. The best alternative seems to be copper wire networking products, however there is a distance barrier presented by IEEE 802.3 Ethernet communications of 328 feet or 100 meters.
So how do military personnel bypass this distance limitation and provide the best possible solution to their extreme security needs while keeping their costs down?
Discovering the Solution
The answer is simple, Ethernet extension products. That is where Enable-IT, Inc. comes into play.
Enable-IT Ethernet extenders drive transparent network communications using any twisted pair copper wiring or Category Rated (CAT3 to CAT6 or better) over 9,000 feet or 2,743 meters! We also have the capability to send Power over Ethernet to distances of 2,500 feet or 762 meters while powering on multiple PoE LAN devices. All communications sent using the extenders are certified, secure encrypted and are tremendously cheaper than any fiber solution available.
Enable-IT offers Military Grade Extender Products custom tailored to any environment whether that be extreme desert heat like in the Middle East, or frigid cold mountain temperatures. Even the off-the-shelf products can be used in US Government or Military operations globally. Being an American-made manufacturer allows us to custom build any solution to fit stringent requirements of government agencies or military applications. Our products have been used in tethered military drones and bases, US NAVY vessels, International Space Station, traffic control systems, and hundreds of other applications. Waterproof, submersible versions of the Ethernet & PoE Extender product lines are also available.
- Professional, military grade products wholly designed and made in the USA.
- Transparent Ethernet communications over 9,000 feet or 2,743 meters.
- Plug and go installation, no configuration required.
- Utilizes existing 1 pair wiring minimum or 2-4 pair wiring using any Category Rated cabling (CAT3 to CAT6 or better).
- Versatile, small form factor for ease of deployment into any industry application.
- Same day, insured, flat rate shipping in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty